The Cozad Country Club and Golf Course is located just east of Cozad, Nebraska. One mile East of Cozad, Right off Highway 30, turn north on Country Club Road, One-fourth a mile.
Spring 2018 evaluating course conditions to determine opening date!! Call for more specific details
The small pro shop on site sells a limited number of golf items such as; golf balls, caps, gloves and tees.
The beautiful facility is available to rent for many events: family reunions, showers, graduations, weddings and class reunions.
How do I get to Cozad Country Club Golf Course?
Click Here to enter your starting point and our address of 100 Country Club Road, Cozad, NE 69130 to retrieve detailed directions to our course.
You can also use I-80 between Cozad and Lexington. Cozad is Exit Number 222. Exit North and continue North over the viaduct until you reach 8th Street, turn right and continue (approx. 1.60 miles) until you reach Country Club Road, Turn Right, the Cozad Country Club is located on the east side of the road.
U.S.G.A. RULES GOVERN PLAY UNLESS MODIFIED BY LOCAL RULE
1. Out of Bounds, All white stakes and fence on west end of course, #1 left side protecting the driving range, #10 In course only on tee shot right protecting driving range, #13 on right in #12 fairway off the 13 tee box
2. Hazards are marked either Red for lateral and yellow for water Rule #26 or 1c applies.
3. The pump house and satellites are obstructions Rule #24-2 applies
4. Drop areas designated on #10, #12 and #13
Cozad Country Club Local Rules
1. The mounds are to be played as a rough. Do not drive on the mounds.
2. Power golf carts must stay at least 30 feet from the greens.
3. Please replace divots and repair ball marks on the greens.
4. No power carts on the tees and greens.